The End of TIME-- Week 103

I find it a bit inappropriate to merely say what I did in this last week, here in my last real email, so I wanted instead to use this occasion to reflect and look back.

... and then yesterday we went into the city and afterwards spent a bunch of time with missionaries from some other zones, so we ended up having no time to do mail. Classy.

So today I find myself pressed for time and without many words. I feel like the greatest summary of all I've felt and learned will be in my homecoming talk, but even so, I would honestly just like to take the time to say how much I love this gospel and how different my attitude towards the gospel and how to handle what's really important in life has changed so much, and I can't wait to continue to share this same beautiful and wholly real light that exists in this world, and is all that really counts. Please everyone that reads this, know that I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that the only way to even stay sane in this life is to follow the Lord. Life is so empty and meaningless without the Lord in it; I've seen it and lived it both ways, and I know I've chosen the better part. I would encourage everyone ever to just read the Book of Mormon, give it an honest try, and say an honest prayer. The Lord is waiting, and there's never been anything more true and real than this gospel.

As for me, here is my goal for this week:

"Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall prune my vineyard."

Jacob 5:62


with love and hope,

Elder Harrah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What if this is just a Lovely Bones trap?"--Week 99

Pomme Poire Williams: "They Coming with Knives, They Coming with Guns"--Week 101