Rushed--Week 83

I might be coming back later today to be able to do emails, but I'm not too optimistic on the chances of that happening. Our whole zone is coming down to Moorea and I have to be a taxi driver.

This week is probably just a copy and paste of last week, except for the emergency transfer that went down. Elder Davis is going to Orovini with Elder Bradshaw and Elder Temahaga will be joining our eternal brotherhood and will serve at Nuku Hiva. Saying 'see you later' was sucky.

Hope y'all are doing well, I'm still busy and breathing, so that's that I suppose.

Talk to you all next week I guess.

Love,

Harrah








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of TIME-- Week 103

"What if this is just a Lovely Bones trap?"--Week 99

"I thought I knew what life should be"--Week 102