Another Week Bites the Dust-- Week 42

Ka oha nui as usual from the Marquesas - the land where we went fishing today, so who knows how long this email will be.


This week none of the investigators I wrote about worked out at all really (Catherine is going to take a bit more work than I thought, Suzanne still moves slowly, and we've still got to see Elaida again), but despite that, it was a pretty good week. We honestly just had a lot of fun. Literally no appointments worked out like ever, so we've been getting creative. We played a lot more sports this week, and kicked some serious trash and earned some serious respect from all the teenagers. No lie, Saturday when we were walking down main street, there was a party going on on the basketball/volleyball court, and EVERYBODY waved to us. It was great! And we knew them all from one time we played soccer. It's crazy, but people actually kind of like us now and wave to us. It's a pleasant change.

Apart from that I can't think of much else that happened. Honestly, it was a fun week and good stuff happened, it's just that I can't seem to remember. It's kind of messed up, but the mission really is just turning into life as usual now.

Hoping this was a decent email,
Elder Harrah


(to my family) - I'm sending more pictures tomorrow. It's just that we don't have time today. sorry for it showing up late too...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of TIME-- Week 103

"What if this is just a Lovely Bones trap?"--Week 99

"I thought I knew what life should be"--Week 102