Title Goes Here--Week 88

This week went by really fast, despite some really crappy days. Highlight of the week was going to the temple with our ward. Doing baptisms for the dead with our new converts was super special. We even got to help them do their genealogy. We were there for the whole process and it was very inspiring. Made me want to actually do genealogy. Second lowest point was having our marriage/baptism for this weekend get pushed back. They still want to get baptized, but they're not so sure about marriage. And then then some bad things happened to the mom's brother and his sister. Unreal...

Lowest point is today. I just heard the news about Daniel Kaminsky. My deepest condolences to his family. My prayers go out to you all. He was a good man and a great teacher who respected me and treated me as an equal in all i did, especially in terms of acting and film making, and who was always willing to help me out no matter what the situation was. I'm still very grateful for his confidence in me when he called me in to be a supporting role in the school play of my senior year when an actor dropped out; as well as accepting my help as a student director that same year. I'm grateful for the time he took to look at my work and to give me feedback and for the advice he gave me about going out on a mission.

To quote him quoting something else to me this one time,

"See you on the other side, Ray."





Boat ride to the temple.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of TIME-- Week 103

Pomme Poire Williams: "They Coming with Knives, They Coming with Guns"--Week 101

"What if this is just a Lovely Bones trap?"--Week 99