Hump Day! August 18, 2016

Hi Everyone!  This is Ty's mom here to mark this special occasion with a special post.  I am so excited that today is the half-way point of Ty's mission!  One year ago today, I never thought I would make it this far!  Sending Ty off on a mission was one of the hardest things I've ever done.  But because we know that this church is true, we put our faith in the Lord and we DO IT!  Don't get me wrong, I have loved every part of the mission experience except for missing him.  But it's all downhill from here.  Happy Hump Day everyone!


And because I'm his mom, and it's what moms do, here is Ty in August of 2004.  He was 7 years old and  just starting 2nd grade.  I love you T!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of TIME-- Week 103

"What if this is just a Lovely Bones trap?"--Week 99

"I thought I knew what life should be"--Week 102